Your Office Visit
We prefer to see patients by appointment so that ample time can be reserved for each visit. We do save space in each day's schedule for emergencies. Our goal is to see emergencies within 48 hours. If you have an urgent problem, call our office for one of these reserved appointments.
Our Office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Dr. Eagan sees patients Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and occassionally Monday and Wednesday.
In Case of An Emergency
Prompt orthopaedic intervention prevents many injuries from becoming more serious and requiring future extensive care. For this reason, Dr. Eagan, a Board Certified orthopaedic surgeon is available to you and your family members. To reach us after hours, call our main number 773-7306 or our toll free number 800-724-2900. Our Answering Service will page Dr. Eagan, who will return your call. If you are faced with a life-threatening emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room and ask the staff to get in touch with Dr. Eagan.
From Fonda: (Exit 28 NYS Thruway)
- Route 5 in Fonda - at stoplight follow 30A (heading toward Johnstown).
- Count 7 stoplights - turn right onto South Kingsboro Avenue Extension.
- 2nd driveway on the right, look for sign "Orthopaedic and Wellness Center" (brick building). You will pass the Crossroads Diner.
From Amsterdam: (Exit 27 NYS Thruway)
- Take 30 North to Route 29.
- Take a left onto Route 29.
- 7 miles to flashing light near the Fulton County Sheriff's Department
- Right onto Harrison Avenue
- First right onto South Kingsboro Avenue Extension (also known as County Highway 128)
- 2nd driveway on the left, look for sign "Orthopaedic and Wellness Center" (brick building). You will pass the Cataract Care Center.
New Patient Form
New Patient Information Form
New Patient Questionnaire
DXA chart questions
DXA chart questions
Fees and Insurance
All billing is done by an independent billing service to provide up to date coding, so your insurance company will not deny your visit with the doctor. Just as we are committed to providing you with quality care, we are concerned with controlling your medical costs.
Insurance: Our staff is expert at understanding insurances and assisting you in understanding them.
We participate in most health plans; please ask about yours.
Questions about billing: Call Strategic Solutions at 518-348-1276, our off site billing and collection agency.
Hospital Stay and Outpatient Surgery
Nathan Littauer Hospital
Dr. Eagan greatly appreciates your referrals, and considers a patient referral to be the greatest compliment he can receive. We look forward to caring for you, your family members and your friends for many years to come.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Other web sites that may be of interest are listed below.
The American Medical Association http://www.ama-assn.org
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons http://www.aaos.org
https://www.depuysynthes.com/ Get the DePuy Synthes App and go to Join Reconstruction.